Age, intellectual functions and activity contributions to elderly nutritional status

Isnani Nurhayati, Anas Rahmad Hiadayat

Abstract


This research aimed to examine contribution of age, mental and activity to the status of elderly nutrition. The research conducted in Boyolali, Indonesia in December 2019-January 2020. This type of research is quantitative with a cross sectional approach; determination of sampling with purposive random sampling employed 70 respondents. Data analysis was using Path Analysis with linear regression rate of significance
is 0.05.The results showed that contributions of the age, intellectual functions and simultaneous activities that directly affect the nutritional status of R2square=0.821 =0.674 or 67% while the remaining 33% are contributed from other variables. The amount of simultaneous age and intellectual functions contributions that directly affect elderly activities is R2square=0.0327 or 3.27%, the remaining 96.73% is influenced by other factors. Indirect contributions of age through activity to the status of elderly nutrition and there is direct contribution of elderly intellectual functions condition through activity to the status of elderly nutrition. <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Na

Full Text:

PDF


DOI: http://doi.org/10.11591/ijphs.v9i3.20464
Total views : 78 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


International Journal of Public Health Science (IJPHS)
p-ISSN: 2252-8806, e-ISSN: 2620-4126

View IJPHS Stats

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.